Tuesday, October 27, 2009

**Garlic-Cheesy Biscuits**


I wanted to make something different to go with my soup last night and I had no eggs. So this is what I came up with! They were a hit! This recipe makes 24 biscuits so you could freeze the left-overs if you can't eat them all! :-)


4 cups bisquick

1 cup shredded cheese (I used 1/2 cup cheddar and 1/2 cup mozzarella)

1 1/3 cups milk

1/4 cup butter, melted

1 tsp garlic salt


First combine bisquick an cheese in a large mixing bowl. Add milk and stir until just moistened. Don't overmix! Place tablespoons of dough on lightly greased cookie sheet. Bake at 450 for 8-10 minutes or until golden brown. Mix butter and garlic salt together and use pastry brush to spread on top of hot biscuits.


Happy Cooking!


*Teauna*

3 comments:

  1. I wish I had your energy so I could keep up!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Man! You make the yummiest things. Gonna try these babies. I'm drooling.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do this when I'm in a bind and have nothing else to go with things. Turns out great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo