Wednesday, September 15, 2010

It's been a YEAR!!!

One year and two days ago, I made my mind up to record all of my recipes online in the form of a blog....this blog.  I called my Mom and together we came up with the blog name, FROM CUPBOARD TO CUPBOARD, because that's what I intended to do, bring recipes straight from my cupboard to yours.  I wasn't quite sure what I was going to do or exactly how long it was going to last, as I hadn't really done much with the blog world at that time.  All I knew is that I had alot of people always calling for recipes, and this was a perfect way of organizing all of my recipes and sharing them with my friends.  It has become so much more than just an organization tool!  It has become an important part of my life!  A passion!  I love that so many people read my blog and try the recipes that we enjoy.  I feel so good when my friends (readers/followers) leave nice and informative comments. I love giving stuff away, thanks to some generous people:) And the friends, people whom I've never met face to face,  that I have made thru my blog... they are priceless.  So, enough of my babbling!  I just want to say THANKS! Thanks to everyone!  I hope to make year #2 a great one!

Happy Cooking!
Teauna

10 comments:

  1. Thanks to YOU Teauna. You inspire us all to bake delights or just drool over your photos.
    Alice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Anniversary, Teauna!!! Keep up the great work! Here's to another year! CHEERS! *hugs*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Keep 'em comin'! We have tried several and they love them here!!!!! Congrats on a GREAT accomplishment!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Isn't amazing how a year flies by when you're blogging? Congrats on your 1 year :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow! I can't believe it's been a year! I want to thank you for starting this blog and sharing your talent with us. Your's was the first food blog I started following and you seriously inspired me to get in the kitchen and stop being intimidated about cooking. Thank you, thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I've just found your blog for the first time today :) I'm coming up to 2 years of blogging, myself, and it's amazing how quickly it passes! I'm glad you're enjoying it :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Teauna, I LOVE your blog. I read it everyday. I have tried a bunch of your recipes and they are all super yummy.. The bacon cheese muffins...a HIT! See you SOON!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. You guys are all so sweet! I just LOVE you all! Thanks for keeping me going all year! This year is going to be a blast!

    xoxo
    Teauna

    ReplyDelete
  9. Teuana you are awesome you inspire so many of us out here don't every quit. We all love ya....Thanks for all that you do for us and if some of us only had a 1/4 of the energy and inspiration that you have it would be great.

    love ya
    kristi

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo