Tuesday, October 5, 2010

The WINNER of the CSNStores Gift Certificate is........

So..... first, I obviously need to apologize that I didn't draw the name out of the hat last night like I had promised.  Oops!  But, then I have to say "It isn't my fault"!!!!!  hee hee.  My internet has been down and to be honest with you,  I got so frustrated with it and didn't feel good anyway, so I went to bed instead!  A girl needs her rest!  Well, I finally got the job done!  And to save you from hearing any more of my ramblings, the winner is:

...

TeaLady said...

I really need a new immersion blender. Mine drowned.

September 27, 2010 1:45 PM

Congratulations TeaLady!!! Please email me { teawclark at gmail dot com } so that I can get you the code you need to use your gift certificate at any of the CSN online stores!

Thank You everyone for participating in this giveaway!  And thank you CSN stores for the great giveaway! 

Happy Cooking!

Teauna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo