Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Cream Cheese Fudgy Brownies


This is one of our very favorite brownie recipes! They certainly don't last long at our house!


For the brownies:


Preheat oven to 350... grease 9x13 pan and set aside...


4 oz Unsweetened Chocolate

3/4 cup butter

2 cups sugar

3 eggs

1/2 cup milk

1 teaspoon vanilla

1 1/2 cups flour


Microwave chocolate and butter in large microwavable bowl on HIGH 2 minutes or until butter is melted. Stir until chocolate is completely melted. Stir sugar into melted chocolate mixture. Mix in eggs and milk and vanilla until well blended. Stir in the flour. Spread in prepared greased pan.


In a bowl, whip 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, 2/3 cup granulated sugar, 2 eggs, and 4 tablespoons milk together until well blended. Pour over brownies and swirl into brownies with a knife.


Bake 35-45 minutes. The cream cheese will start to brown and the brownies will begin to pull away from the edges of the pan. Don't panic when the cream cheese layer seems to 'fall' after you have taken them out of the oven:-) Let cool completely... cut into squares and serve! YUMMY!!!!!


6 comments:

  1. *slurp* Dang these look good. Jason's favorite dessert is brownies. Think i'll be making these this weekend. Need a few grocery's.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Erica.... you could also use a brownie mix and use the cakelike option on it... If you have one of those on hand it may save you from buying groceries. I've made them that way too and they're good!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Death by brownies!! I have a recipe similar to this and they are soooo good!! Now I want to make them! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look good, but I want to see the "Lasagna Soup" you talked about on face book! You have peaked my interest! That sounds good too! Great job AGAIN Teauna!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. These sound so good! I have only tried brownies from the box, so these are definitely worth trying! I will have to share with you the recipe I have for peppermint patty brownies!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Camille, I would love your recipe for peppermint patty brownies... I'm not sure if I have that one. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo