Sunday, August 1, 2010

And the winner is. . . . . . . . . .

So I have picked the latest drawing winner and I'm excited to announce that the random number generator chose #.........36!!!!! The Corresponding comment to #36 is:

akkristi said...
Hi Tea, just want to know that I really want this pie pan.....so I really wanna win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kristi

So Congratulations Kristi! This will make a great start to your cast iron collection!!!


Now... this week is a short one for me because I will be celebrating my anniversary away this weekend! Yay! So, I plan on trying some fun new recipes to post Monday-Wednesday, as my computer stays home when I leave :-) So, Wednesday I will be posting a new drawing! It's going to be another great one! Can't wait!!!

Happy Cooking!

Teauna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo