Saturday, August 14, 2010

The WINNER!!

I first need to apologize that I didn't draw for the winner last night like I had promised. I sat down after a LONG week of babysitting and I fell asleep!!! Ooops!

So, I just went to the faithful random number generator and had it pull a number out for me! Lucky #21!!!

The winning comment is:

April said...
I'm a blog follower :)

Congratulations April! Please throw me an email @ teawclark@gmail.com and let me know how to get this fabulous cast iron bread pan to you! You're going to just love it!

The next drawing wil be soon.... stay tuned! :-)

Happy Cooking!
Teauna

1 comment:

  1. Congrats April! Darn it I really wanted this pan, too. Looks like I'll have to order one for myself now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo