Sunday, January 23, 2011

Spinach Artichoke Dip


Spinach Artichoke Dip is easily my F-A-V-O-R-I-T-E appetizer.  It's always my first choice at restaurants if it's an option on their menu.  So today when my parents came for a nice Sunday dinner at my house, I decided to make an appetizer.  Of course, this was the one!  And it was soooooo good!

Spinach Artichoke Dip
From Cupboard to Cupboard

1/2 cup mayo
1/2 cup sour cream
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1 jar (6.5 oz) artichoke hearts, chopped into small pieces
1 box frozen spinach, thawed and drained
3/4 cup shredded mozzarella cheese

Preheat oven to 375 degrees.  Mix all ingredients in a bowl.  Place mixture in an oven-safe baking dish.  Bake for 25-30 minutes or until heated thru. Serve with sourdough bread slices and celery... The yummiest appetizer EVER!

Happy Cooking!
Teauna








No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo