Saturday, January 2, 2010

**Ritz Chicken**


Alright... I know, I know! This is not a good picture. But I was in such a hurry to get it out of the oven and in containers for Mike to take to work with him, that this was the best I could do! This is a really easy way to make some AWESOME chicken!!! Because the chicken is dipped in butter, it cooks up to be so tender!
First, thaw 4 lg boneless, skinless chicken breasts
Then crush a pkg of ritz crackers and melt a cube of butter or margarine in another dish. Coat the chicken breasts with the melted butter then roll in crushed crackers. Place in a well-greased 9x13 baking dish and sprinkle with Lawry's seasoning salt.
Bake at 350 degrees for 1 hour...
YuMmY!
Happy Cooking!
Teauna

5 comments:

  1. oh those sound so yummy. Have you ever tried to bread your chicken with sour cream and crushed chicken in a biscuit crackers? They are really good too. I have ritz crackers on my shopping list to costco. We use them a lot so when I get them I am going to give it a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't tried the sour cream and crushed chicken in a biscuit crackers but that would be good! I like to buy stuffing at the Pepperidge Farms Thrift Store and bring it home and crush it and use melted butter and stuffing and bake the chicken the same way. Amazing flavor that way too! Let me know what you think about this when you try it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds good. I have a recipe that I use that uses a package of ranch dressing mix and rice crispies. Dip the chicken in some beaten eggs and them coat it in a mix of the dressing and rice crispies. It's Yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom always makes Dorito Chicken, same basic concept but coat your chicken in ranch adn then the crushed doritos. when finished top with sour cream and salsa! its one of our favorites!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all these ideas! Will have to start trying them for my family for dinner! Thanks everyone!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo