Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Easy Parmesan & Garlic Breadsticks


To tell you the truth... I have made these breadsticks FOREVER, but seriously can not remember where I originally heard about these and I have never had a recipe written down. However, even though I can't see the recipe, it's one of those that sticks in the front of my mind. They just pair so well with pretty much anything! And did I mention that these breadsticks are so easy? Could you ask for anything more than a breadstick that tastes good, pairs with any meal, and is simple to make? Well, I think they are the perfect addition to your recipe box!! Try them... let me know what you think...

Easy Parmesan & Garlic Breadsticks
printer friendly version
You will need...

Frozen rolls ( I used a whole bag of 30)

a cube of butter, melted

grated parmesan cheese (I used a whole bottle)

Garlic Salt (I like California Blend)

First, place the frozen rolls out on a plate and cover them with plastic wrap. Place them somewhere warm to thaw. It's not a problem at all if they start to rise. When the rolls are thawed, preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Melt your butter (or margarine) in a bowl. Place the parmesan cheese in another bowl. Now roll each roll into a 5-inch rope. Roll in melted butter, then roll in parmesan cheese. Place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle with garlic salt. Bake at 375 for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. I baked 20 of them on a sheet for 15 minutes.


Enjoy!

Happy Cooking

Teauna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo