Thursday, June 24, 2010

Whipped Fruit Salad


I have to admit that I'm NOT a fan of the normal everyday fruit salad! I've never liked maraschino cherries, pineapple or canned fruit. And it seems that's what everyone uses to put together a fruit salad. My cute friend was over the other day and we were talking about..... dun dun dun....... FOOD! She told me about this yummy fruit salad she makes and that every time she makes it, she just adds different fruits that her family likes.
It has been so darn warm around here the last couple of days (I think that Mother Nature is finally over her little tizzy fit! She seems to have been a little moody lately. Perhaps she ran out of her meds and finally got them refilled. Who knows.) and because it's been so warm, a nice cool salad of fresh fruit has sounded soooo good! So I tried the salad my friend told me about! It's wonderful! I can think of a million different fruit combinations that would work just fabulous! After you make yours, leave a comment with the fruit combinations you used! We all love new ideas!


Whipped Fruit Salad
recipe from Bre adapted by fromcupboardtocupboard
printable recipe


1 sm pkg instant vanilla pudding
1 cup milk
1 12 oz container cool whip
assorted fresh fruit ( I used bananas, apples, and strawberries)


In a medium sized bowl, combine and whisk together milk and pudding. Fold in cool whip. Add rinsed, dried, and sliced fruits. Refrigerate and serve cold! ENJOY!!!

Happy Cooking!

Teauna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo