Monday, January 2, 2012

Cinnamon Pull-Aparts

Today is the last day of the Christmas vacation for my kids before they return to school.  So we decided to stay home and make the best of it! Together!  I thought I'd get up early and have them a nice breakfast made, but..... 9:30 isn't early by any means to wake up! And when I looked in the fridge to see pretty much nothing there, I ran to the store!  Oh boy! Did I get some ideas running thru my head! Came out of the grocery store quite a bunch poorer, but have everything to make a great ummmm..... brunch?! for my family and a big dinner tonight!  {and a couple candy bars that are hidden in a safe place... tee hee}  So, I came home, cooked up some sausage links, hashbrowns, and made this delicious treat!  It sure seems like more of a dessert to me... but that's just better when it comes to making sure the kids eat their vittles, right? Right!! This is what I came up with and it worked mighty well!  I sure hope you can share this with your family and enjoy a sit-down breakfast.  Nothing is better than time spent around the table together!








Cinnamon Pull-Aparts
Original Recipe by Tea
From Cupboard to Cupboard

4 cans refrigerated biscuits
2/3 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Cut each biscuit into fourths with scissors and roll in sugar and cinnamon mixture.  Place in a well-greased bundt pan.

Bring to a boil:
3/4 cup (1 1/2 cubes) butter
1 cup sugar
1 tsp cinnamon

Pour over biscuits and bake in preheated 350 degree oven for 25-30 minutes.  Remove to cooling rack and let set for 5 minutes.  Tip out on plate to serve!



Happy New Year !

And Happy Cooking!

Teauna

2 comments:

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo