Saturday, August 28, 2010

And the LuCkY WiNnEr is.....

So... I ran home from town knowing that I had something to do tonight that was time pressing! But what was it? O...M...G!!! It's the blog!!! I seriously ran in the house like it was a life or death situation screaming "I gotta do my drawing!!" . Then I realized it's nearly 2 1/2 hours before Saturday is technically over, so really..... I'm safe :) So I once again called on the random number generator. I was so excited when I counted the comments to #19 that read:

Camille said...
I follow your blog, but I'm pretty sure you knew that. ;)

Congratulations Camille! You have followed me since the start and I have always enjoyed your comments, feedback, & your Apple Pancakes recipe too!

So email me and let me know how I can get this gift certificate and this adorable sign to you!
Once again.... CONGRATULATIONS !!!!

Email me @ teawclark@gmail.com

Thank you to Kitchen Kneads and Salvesen Vinyl Creations for their GREAT donations!!! This is just so much fun!!!

Happy Cooking!

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo excited!! I finally won a drawing!Thanks, Teauna!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo