Friday, September 3, 2010

Muffins that Taste like Donuts!


Yes... I know. I posted this recipe not too long ago, but it was such a hit around here! I really encourage you to try them! You will find the recipe HERE....


I have found so so many new recipes for muffins and will definately be having another "muffin week" SOON! If you have any great muffin recipes, please send them to me @ teawclark@gmail.com with the email title being "Muffin Recipe". I am always open to trying new and great recipes! :)


I hope you all enjoyed "muffin week" as much as I did!

Now back I go to paint my kitchen! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend!


Happy Cooking!


Teauna

2 comments:

  1. What a happy marriage of two great breakfast foods! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Merut-- I hope you enjoy them! They are sooooo good! They were certainly a favorite around here!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for visiting! Your happy comments make my day!

xoxo